30 July 2009

My Oil-free Facial Moisturiser

Having tried Aubrey Organics' moisturiser, I asked my hubby to find an oil-free facial moisturiser for me. He came up with Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC), a cosmetics house that was founded in England, which has a full line of cruelty-free, vegetarian skin, body, and hair care products made with the finest natural ingredients and organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils.

I think the acronym of BWC is catchy, don't you?

Right now I'm using BWC's oil-free moisturiser for normal to oily skin. It has organic aloe vera combined with orgnic aroma-therapeutic essential oils - smells wonderful. It is light and absorbs quickly, without leaving any sticky feeling on your face. Even on my sensitive skin, the moisturiser has been gentle yet effective. My skin is hydrated and feels smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment