19 October 2009

Prime Minister's Performance Management and Delivery Unit (Pemandu) website sucks

Big on ideas, bad on implementation. That's still our government's trademark.

I read in the Star today that the government is seeking public feedback and ideas on ways to improve national unity in Malaysia. The Prime Minister's Performance Management and Delivery Unit (Pemandu) is leading the Government Transformation Programme.

Apparently feedback can be submitted to Pemandu's website at www.transformation.gov.my or via email at ideas@transformation.gov.my.

So I submitted my feedback to both the website and the email. Guess what??

Pemandu website: Gave me this response "Data too long for column 'feedback' at row 1" - Does the govt expect one liners?

The ideas@transformation.gov.my email address: I received this message, " This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: ideas@transformation.gov.my Technical details of permanent failure:DNS Error: DNS server returned answer with no data"

How predictable of all our government initiatives! Was there no testing of the website? Hello....is your inbox full?

No comments:

Post a Comment