30 June 2016

Homemade Chicken Stock Powder Recipe

Wow! This is amazing.. I never thought I could do it.

But I did, and this recipe works.

Main ingredients
800 g raw boneless chicken
200g salt (you may want to increase this amount for greater taste if you want it to taste like the Maggi chicken stock cubes)
1 bunch fresh coriander
2 tbsp Parsley flakes
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 tbsp white pepper corns
2 sticks carrot
2 sticks celery
5 big yellow onions
20 cloves garlic

2 tbsp oil


How
Place all ingredients in to food processor and blitz till fine or pasty (I used my meat grinder). (or place into TMX 10 sec speed 7)
Heat up wok and stir fry minced ingredients until dry. (I took 1 hour 15 minutes!)
(Much easier in a TMX - MC/25 mins/VC/Spd7)
You can spread the cooked mixture onto a lined oven tray and bake at 160 C until it's completely dried out (but I did not do this. I felt the frying was sufficient)
Place mixture back into blender for a finer texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment